Masters programs in Developmental and Child Psychology which do not require GRE - Updated 2021
Apply Health Psychology Program
The Fall 2021 deadline for Departmental applications and supporting materials is December 1, 2020 for Health Psychology applicants.
The UCLA online Application for Graduate Admission needs to be completed in order to be considered for admission into the graduate program. The UCLA Application for Graduate Admission can be found here.
Three letters of recommendation
International students must also submit a TOEFL score and a Financial Statement.
However, students may voluntarily submit GRE test scores and they will be reviewed as part of the holistic application consideration. The applications with GRE test scores will not be given greater weight than those that do not include scores.
Interviews are required for admission to the Health Psychology PhD program.
As with any graduate program, GPA is important.
Very careful consideration is also given to their Statement of Purpose, research experience, and letters of recommendation.
The university look forward to receiving their application.
Psychology MA Application and Requirements
Minimum 3.0 GPA
The GRE will not be required for the fall 2021 application. GRE scores will not be a factor in the admission decision.
Developmental Psychology Admissions
There is an application fee of $50 for the students.S. applicants and $60 for international applicants.
These letters should be requested and submitted electronically via the application portal.
Graduate Record Examination test scores, including verbal, quantitative, and analytic writing scores. For Fall 2021 entry, the GRE is not required.
Overall academic credentials, including grade point average and courses completed.
Other requirements are evaluated as a whole, meaning that there are no firm requirements for test scores, GPA, credit hours in psychology, etc.
To help ensure the safety of patients and research participants, admitted students will be required to undergo a criminal background check.
Psychology and Child Development
The application cycle for Fall 2021 will begin October 1, 2020.
For the Fall 2021 application cycle, the Graduate Record Exam is NOT required.
A "Personal Statement" limited to two typewritten, double-spaced pages. The Personal Statement is a very important part of their application.
All applicants must have a baccalaureate degree from an institution accredited by a regional association and a minimum GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 semester units attempted.
In addition to GPA, applicants are evaluated on the quality of their letters of recommendation, academic background, relevant work/life experiences, personal statement, on campus interview, and any other information that might shed light on their likelihood of success as a student and marriage and family therapist.
PhD in Developmental Psychology Online Program
Fee is required to initiate an application for admission and must be paid as part of the application process.
GRE and GMAT are not required for admission.
Learning online doesn't mean going it alone.
Dartmouth CollegeRanked 11 in Best National University.
Psychological and Brain Sciences
The application components for the Doctoral degree in Psychological and Brain Science or Cognitive Neuroscience at the Dartmouth College.
1. A bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
2. A completed application form.
3. Personal statement, describing the interests in graduate study.
4. Transcript(s) from the bachelor's coursework.
5. Letters of recommendation (at least 3) from professors, research advisors, employers who can speak to the skills, experience, and promise.
6. The GRE is not required for admission to the Doctoral degree in Psychological and Brain Science or Cognitive Neuroscience at the Dartmouth College.
Master of Arts in Teaching
Admission requirement to join the Online Psychology Master's Programs at the Pepperdine University are:
1. Online application.
2. Official transcripts.
3. Two letters of recommendation.
4. Statement of purpose.
5. Application fee.
6. International applicants must submit TOEFL scores if their native language is not English.
7. Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution to be admitted into the program.
8. GRE scores are not required for Online Psychology Master's Programs at the Pepperdine University.
The application deadline to join for Online Psychology Master's Programs at the Pepperdine University in the Spring semseter is February 18.
Pacific UniversityRanked 25 in Best Regional University in West Coast.
Applied Psychological Science Program
MA in Applied Psychological Science at Pacific University the application process is based on rolling. The admission requirements are:
1. Departmental application: Fill out the application, following all instructions.
2. Official Academic Transcript(s).
MA in Applied P5ychological Science at Pacific University does not require the GRE score.
4. Two (2) letters of recommendation from non-related individuals familiar with the student’s scholarly work and/or relevant work experience.
5. Resume/curriculum vita that includes prior experience in research or clinical areas, awards and scholarships.
6. A statement of interest (2-3 pages) which conveys the student’s background and previous experience including why they believe them self a good candidate for the program.
Admission deadline for MA in Applied Psychological Science at Pacific University is March 1.