Missouri University of Science and Technology: A minimum GRE score of 1100 is required as well as a minimum analytical score of 3.5 5.0.
Auburn UniversityRanked 103 in Best National University.
Geotechnical Engineering Graduate Certificate
College description: Geotechnical engineer talks flooding, infrastructure in Louisiana in wake of Tropical Storm Barry. Anderson is an associate professor in the Civil Engineering in Auburn’s Samuel Ginn College of Engineering. Anderson surveyed flood related damage after Hurricane Florence in North and South Carolina last September as part of a Geotechnical Extreme Events Reconnaissance team deployed by the National Science Foundation.
You are eligible to apply for this program if,
1. Those who hold a bachelor's degree or equivalent on or related to civil engineering from an institution of recognized standing (exceptions may be approved if the student has the background needed to succeed in the graduate engineering courses) are eligible.
2. There is No GRE requirement.
3. GPA of 2.75/4.0 or higher for a bachelor's degree program on or related to civil engineering. Students who do not meet the 2.75/4.0 GPA criterion may still be eligible to enroll if they have significant engineering experience outside of the classroom.
Missouri University of Science and TechnologyRanked 127 in Best National University.
Geological Engineering Gaduate Program
College description: Civil engineers plan, design, construct and maintain buildings, roads, bridges, railways, dams, water supplies and wastewater treatment systems. Graduate Student SpotlightMariam Al-Lami earns national recognition for research to restore soil at historic mines. GAANN PROGRAM (Graduate assistance in areas of national need). We are recruiting highly-motivated doctoral students in civil engineering.
Graduate certificate programs are available to individuals holding a BS degree in an appropriate discipline, or are currently enrolled in certain graduate degree programs at Missouri S&T. Although students in a certificate program have non-degree status, if they complete the certificate curriculum with a grade of B or better in each course, the students are eligible, upon application, for admittance to selected graduate degree programs.
GRE scores are not required.
Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering graduate programs at Missouri University of Science and Technology
New York UniversityRanked 32 in Best National University.
Mechanical Engineering, M.S.
College description: Dr. Cheryl Healton is responsible for building the College of Global Public Health’s academic, service, and research programs, which focus on domestic and international health with an emphasis on prevention, systems intervention, and innovation in public health practice. Previously, as the founding President and CEO of Legacy a leading organization dedicated to tobacco control Dr. Healton worked to further the foundation’s mission: to build a world where young people reject tobacco and anyone can quit. Legacy launched a national smoking cessation campaign, public education campaigns, technical assistance, and a broad program of grant making. Additionally, Legacy established the Steven A.
Admission requirements for Mechanical Engineering, M.S. at New York University are:
1. Complete the online application.
2. The non-refundable application fee is $90 and is payable in the online system by major credit card.
3. Statement of Purpose/Personal Statement.
4. A copy of the most recent resume or curriculum vitae must be uploaded to the online application.
5. Official transcripts are required and must be received before an application is reviewed.
6. Official university-issued or attested copies of college transcripts or a consolidated statement of marks.
7. All applicants to the NYU Tandon School of Engineering for graduate study must demonstrate excellent English language skills in reading, writing, speaking, and comprehension. Proficiency will be determined by the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System (IELTS), Duolingo English Test, Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE), or Pearson PTE Academic exams.
A minimum TOEFL score of 90 on the internet-based test, an overall band of 7.0 on IELTS, a score of 115 on the Duolingo English Test, a 65 on the Pearson PTE Academics exam, or a C1 on the Cambridge English: Advanced exam.
8. Two letters of recommendation.
9. GRE/GMAT are Not required for Mechanical Engineering, M.S. at New York University.
University of ArizonaRanked 121 in Best National University.
College of Engineering Admission Requirements
College description: The Graduate Certificate in Public Health is a distance-learning program at the UA Zuckerman College of Public Health that offers working professionals a flexible and convenient option for advancing their public health training. The certificate is affiliated with the Master of Public Health (MPH) degree and consists of the five core courses that are required of all MPH graduates. The certificate is a variable schedule program that can be completed in one to four years. Certificate courses are offered each semester (including summer), both online and in-person.
The application deadline for Fall is 17 December, Winter is 12 January, Spring is 13 May, and Summer is 20 August.
The University of Arizona Graduate College does not require entrance exams, such as the Graduate Record Exam (GRE). However, many academic departments may require GRE scores.
Minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) required for graduate programs is based on a 4.00 scale. Applicants that do not meet the minimum 3.0 GPA requirement, but do hold a comparable bachelor's degree, and applicants with a UA graduate GPA below 3.0, may still be eligible for admission into Graduate Non-Degree status.
An official transcript is one that has been officially issued by an institution and received at the University of Arizona in an envelope sealed by the issuing institution. The transcript must contain the official school seal or stamp and the signature of the Registrar.