Masters programs in Industrial and Organizational Psychology which do not require GRE - Updated 2021
Industrial Organizational Psychology
Graduate students at The University of Tulsa have the opportunity to pursue multiple degrees and reduce the total number of credit hours required for the programs than if they were taken separately.
General GRE scores
The online application system allows applicant to have requests for these sent to their letter writers electronically after an application is submitted.
The University of Tulsa does not need to hear their whole life story, but it is a good opportunity to explain any anomalies on their transcript or GRE record.
Required if applicant want to be considered for any graduate assistantship funding.
Master of Arts
Required Entrance Exam: GRE
Required number of references to specify in the online form: 3
All applications for a given entry term will be weighed based upon the number of seats available and the quality of the complete application packages.
An internship is required, giving practical experience for the workplace.
The college is dedicated to providing instruction and research essential to the university's mission and seeks to cultivate the habits of inquiry, learning and service among all its constituents.
M.A. in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
Students learn and apply modern learning theories, principles of adult learning, and cross-cultural issues and develop their ability to evaluate training, especially the transfer of training, to the workplace.
The Graduate Record Examination is not required for the university M.A. Industrial and Organizational Psychology program; however, the university encourage students to submit their scores to enhance their application.
Dartmouth CollegeRanked 11 in Best National University.
Psychological and Brain Sciences
The application components for the Doctoral degree in Psychological and Brain Science or Cognitive Neuroscience at the Dartmouth College.
1. A bachelor's degree (or equivalent).
2. A completed application form.
3. Personal statement, describing the interests in graduate study.
4. Transcript(s) from the bachelor's coursework.
5. Letters of recommendation (at least 3) from professors, research advisors, employers who can speak to the skills, experience, and promise.
6. The GRE is not required for admission to the Doctoral degree in Psychological and Brain Science or Cognitive Neuroscience at the Dartmouth College.
Master of Arts in Teaching
Admission requirement to join the Online Psychology Master's Programs at the Pepperdine University are:
1. Online application.
2. Official transcripts.
3. Two letters of recommendation.
4. Statement of purpose.
5. Application fee.
6. International applicants must submit TOEFL scores if their native language is not English.
7. Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution to be admitted into the program.
8. GRE scores are not required for Online Psychology Master's Programs at the Pepperdine University.
The application deadline to join for Online Psychology Master's Programs at the Pepperdine University in the Spring semseter is February 18.
Pacific UniversityRanked 25 in Best Regional University in West Coast.
Applied Psychological Science Program
MA in Applied Psychological Science at Pacific University the application process is based on rolling. The admission requirements are:
1. Departmental application: Fill out the application, following all instructions.
2. Official Academic Transcript(s).
MA in Applied P5ychological Science at Pacific University does not require the GRE score.
4. Two (2) letters of recommendation from non-related individuals familiar with the student’s scholarly work and/or relevant work experience.
5. Resume/curriculum vita that includes prior experience in research or clinical areas, awards and scholarships.
6. A statement of interest (2-3 pages) which conveys the student’s background and previous experience including why they believe them self a good candidate for the program.
Admission deadline for MA in Applied Psychological Science at Pacific University is March 1.