For admissions to masters degree program in Information Technology at Best Universities, GRE, GPA requirements are
Ranked 43 in Best Regional University in West Coast).
Students are accepted for the fall, spring, or summer semester. Although there is no deadline for admission, candidates are encouraged to apply at least the semester before they wish to enter the program.
A minimum undergraduate 3.0 GPA is required for regular admission. Students with more than five years of professional work experience lacking a 3.0 undergraduate GPA will be considered on a case-by-case basis after interviewing with the program director. Applicants must hold an undergraduate degree from a 4-year regionally accredited college/university.See the Admissions section of this catalog for admission application procedures and costs.
The GRE and GMAT are not required for entrance to the MSIS program.
Ranked 54 in Best National University.
An undergraduate degree in Computer Science or IT to be considered for this program. However, the MPS in IT Management program is designed for professionals with significant IT experience, so you will be expected to have a wide breadth of IT knowledge.
There is no need to submit GRE or GMAT scores for acceptance into this program. Graduate admissions testing is not required for acceptance into SoPA's MPS in IT Management program.Your statement of purpose should include:
(1)Why you are interested in the MPS in IT Management program
(2)A description of your experience, strengths, and accomplishments
(3)Your intended area of focus during the program
(4)Your long-term career goals
No. A GRE or GMAT is not required for acceptance into the online MPS in IT Management program.
Ranked 76 in Best National University.
Our competitive MSIS program is designed for students who have a passion for enabling business solutions by managing technology. If that sounds like you, we encourage you to apply. We will consider your application for an interview.
We’ll consider your:
1. Academic Record:A grade point average of 3.2 and above is expected. The average GPA of students entering the MSIS program in fall 2016 was 3.46.2. Resume: You’re more than test scores and GPA. We’ll look at your extracurricular activities, work history, volunteer projects and military experience.
3. Personal Statement: Share your career plans and how you think the MSIS program will help realize your goals—and demonstrate your written communication skills. The statement should be one to two pages—about 700 words.
4. Letters of Recommendation: Provide two letters of recommendation from people who know you academically and professionally. One letter must be from a college faculty member.
5. Test Scores: Recommended scores and codes:
(1)Current students or alumni of an accredited U.S. institution may submit a priority application and request a test score waiver.
(2)No GMAT and GRE scores are required for Kelley and SICE students on the IU Bloomington campus as well as +Kelley students.
(3)The test scores specified here are representative of applicants typically invited to interview and are provided as a guideline for prospective students. They are not cutoff scores.
6. Interviews: Competitive applicants near Bloomington, Indiana will be invited to campus for interviews. Applicants outside of the area will be interviewed in-person, via Skype, or over the phone.
Ranked 29 in Best National University.
The GRE is not required for admission to this program. The Office of International Affairs lists additional admission requirements for international students.