Saint Edward's UniversityRanked 13 in Best Regional University in West Coast.
Master of Science in Digital Marketing and Analytics
College description: The online Master of Science in Digital Marketing and Analytics empowers graduates with current and relevant coursework in all aspects of digital marketing. Graduates of the online MS in Digital Marketing and Analytics will develop a competitive digital knowledge base to manage and apply big data, business intelligence and analytics, digital and social media analytics, marketing automation systems, user interface design and digital innovations in mobile marketing.
Completed in 16-months, students benefit from the current marketing curriculum with a focus on the technology and analytics delivered by the online MS in Digital Marketing and Analytics. To apply for the program, students are required to have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university and complete the application process.
1. Online Application: Complete the online application. Note there is a $50 application fee to apply.
2. Official Transcripts: St. Edward’s University prefers transcripts submitted electronically.
3. Submit Personal Statement: Use the personal statement to describe your background and interests and to explain why you wish to pursue a MS in Digital Marketing and Analytics. Please include some information on your post-graduation goals.
4. International Students: Foreign applicants may be required to submit scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) to demonstrate proficiency in English sufficient to successfully complete the program.
The GRE and/or other standardized admissions tests are not required for admission.
Once this information is submitted, a rolling admissions process is used to evaluate each candidate. Prospective students should expect to be contacted within two business days of their finalized application regarding next steps. After that, the application will be presented to the Admissions Committee, and students should expect to hear back within two weeks on their acceptance to the MS in Digital Marketing and Analytics program.
Fairfield UniversityRanked 3 in Best Regional University in North.
Master of Science in Marketing Analytics and Strategy
The Fairfield University student support network is second-to-none, offering personal, academic, and financial guidance for students earning their master’s in marketing analytics and strategy online or in person.
This graduate program at Fairfield University is open to students with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline, provided you have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 and a strong personal statement. No GMAT or GRE is required.
Applications are reviewed by the Graduate Admission Committee. Students seeking admission must submit:Completed Application for Graduate Admission.
>A Completed Application for Graduate Admission Form
>A Non-refundable $65 Application Fee
>A Professional Resume. Applicants are required to submit a current resume that includes employment and education history.
>A Personal Statement of self-evaluation of work experience and career objectives.
>Official transcripts from all universities and colleges attended.
>Two Recommendation Forms and Letters, one of which must be, preferably, from a current employer or supervisor
>Interviews. Applicants may be required to participate in an interview as part of the admission process.
College of Business Application Checklist
College description: The Student Health Center is located in Wilson Hall, 3rd Floor in Room 325. We provide on-campus health care to students who are registered for classes. We believe good health is essential to optimal success in college. We are here to help you achieve and maintain your health goals as a step toward the achievement of academic and life goals.
The application checklist for college of business graduate programs are:
1. Online Application: Application instructions at: https://www.uah.edu/admissions/graduate/apply-for-admission
2. Transcripts: Send your official transcripts to UAH Graduate Admissions through an electronic delivery service.
3. Complete your Entrance Exam (GMAT/GRE): You will be asked for your test scores within the application portal. Do not send them directly to UAH. The minimum test scores are as follows: GMAT (preferred)- Minimum score: 500; GRE (accepted)-Minimum score: 300 verbal and quantitative and a 3.0 on analytical writing.
4. Supplemental Documentation: Submit your resume within your Charger Status account.
The College of Business will NOT require the GMAT or GRE test score requirement for Fall and Spring term if an applicant meets any of the criteria listed below:
1. the applicant had a 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA;
2. the applicant has five years of professional work experience and had a cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher;
3. the applicant has completed a master's degree previously
The application deadline for Spring is November 30th; Summer is March 15th; and Fall is June 1st.