Fordham UniversityRanked 58 in Best National University.
M.A. in Medieval Studies Admissions Information Requirements
Completed applications to the M.A. in Medieval Studies will include each of the following items:
1. **Resume/CV:** Up to two pages in length (submit via the online application).
2. **Official transcripts:** Official degree transcripts confirming prior degree conferral should be ordered at least one month prior to the application deadline.
3. **Statement of intent:** up to 500 words submitted electronically via the online application
4. **Writing Sample:** 5 - 20 pages submitted electronically via the online application
5. **Three letters of recommendation:** submitted directly by referees via the online application
6. **Official GRE scores:** should be sent directly by the testing service to the Office of Graduate Admissions,should be sent directly by the testing service to the Office of Graduate Admissions, Fordham University.
7. **English Proficiency:** International applicants whose native language is not English are required to complete and submit to GSAS prior to matriculation their official scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
SUNY at AlbanyRanked 126 in Best National University.
Demonstration of English proficiency , where required
Application form and admission deposit
Official transcripts are only required upon admission.
If applicant do not have the names of three recommenders, indicate “TBD” on the recommender section in the application.
If applicant choose online recommendation submission, recommenders will automatically be sent the online recommendation form once applicant save their information in their application.
The statement of purpose is “the heart of the application”. Their statement should be focused, informative, and convey their research interests and qualifications.
The PhD Programs in Biology require that applicants present scores of the GRE General Test. GRE scores are valid for five years.
The University at Albany requires a non-refundable application fee in the amount of $75.
BS degree in Biology, Biochemistry or Molecular Biology from an accredited institution