Admissions and aid MHS — Physician Assistant Studies Program
College description: A P.A.’s practice may also include education, research and administrative services.
Admission requirements for Master of Health Services — Physician Assistant Studies Program University of California-Davis:
1. A bachelor's degree.
2. A minimum bachelor's-degree GPA of 3.0.
3. A minimum 2.7 GPA in all science prerequisite coursework is required.
4. A minimum of 1,000 hours of paid or volunteer experience in a clinical environment with direct patient exposure.
5. Statement of purpose.
6. The GRE is not required for Master of Health Services — Physician Assistant Studies Program University of California-Davis.
7. TOEFL or IELTS score is required for international graduates.
8. Three letters of recommendation.
9. Official transcripts from each institution attended.
College description: The Northeastern University health informatics and physician assistant combined program allows qualified and interested students to achieve their goal of obtaining a more robust understanding of healthcare technology while also completing robust clinical training in the physician assistant program.This dual degree takes 34 months to complete , and a total number of 8 credits are shared between both degrees.
Admission requirements for Master of Science degree in Physician Assistant Studies at Northeastern University:
1. Bachelor’s degree in any major from a regionally accredited institution.
2. The GRE is not required for Master of Science degree in Physician Assistant Studies at Northeastern University.
3. Overall GPA of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale as calculated on the CASPA application.
4. TOEFL score within the previous 2 years of at least 100 (internet-based) to demonstrate proficiency in English for International applicants.
Admission Requirements, Physician Assistant Program
College description: The physician assistant program introduces information fundamental to understanding clinical medicine principles.
The UW-Madison PA Program seeks applicants with a strong academic background, a demonstrated commitment to clinical practice, robust interpersonal skills and experiences reflecting a high level of maturity and professionalism. The program’s admission process will consider each applicant’s strengths and select for admission those applicants best qualified to meet the program’s mission.
Minimum requirements for Master of Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS) program at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health:
1. Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
2. Minimum science and cumulative GPA of 3.20 is recommended for all applicants.
3. A maximum of two outstanding prerequisites are allowed at the time of application, to be completed by the end of the fall semester prior to planned matriculation.
4. The GRE is not required for Master of Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS) program at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health.
5. Letters of recommendation.
Drexel UniversityRanked 95 in Best National University.
Master of Health Science
College description: The Drexel University Physician Assistant Program provides graduates with a Master of Health Science degree. After successful completion of the program, graduates are eligible to take the Physician Assistant National Certifying Examination
Master of Health Science - Physician Assistant Program at Drexel University admission requirements are:
1. A bachelor's degree obtained from a regionally accredited US institution by the end of the spring term prior to fall matriculation is required. The equivalency of a bachelor's degree from a foreign institution is acceptable if verified on the WES evaluation.
2. Minimum overall cumulative GPA of 3.0 and overall science GPA of 3.0, at time of application as calculated by CASPA, are required.
3. Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores are not required or considered for Master of Health Science - Physician Assistant Program at Drexel University.
4. Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended must be sent directly to CASPA. Non-United States-based educational institutional transcripts must be evaluated by World Education Services (WES).
5. Two letters of recommendation are required to be submitted as part of the official CASPA application.
6. A personal statement recorded as part of the CASPA application.
7. Personal interview may be required.
8. International applicants, as well as immigrants to the United States and U.S. permanent residents, whose native language is not English and who have not received a bachelor's degree in the United States, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, or the United Kingdom, must submit TOEFL scores directly to CASPA. A minimum overall score of 105, including a speaking section score of 26 or higher, is required for the TOEFLiBT exam.
Physician Assistant Admissions Requirements
College description: Physician assistants are healthcare professionals licensed to practice medicine with physician collaboration.In addition to successfully completing their program, Pacific PA students are required to pass the Physician Assistant National Certifying Examination as required by regulatory agencies in order to enter into practice.
Admission requirements for Master of Physician Assistant Studies:
1. The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is not required for Master of Physician Assistant Studies.
2. Two or three recommendation letters
3. Official transcripts.
University of UtahRanked 127 in Best National University.
University of Utah Physician Assistant Program
College description: The Division of Physician Assistant Studies promotes accessible, equitable, high-quality patient centered health care through innovative and inclusive education, clinical care, leadership, scholarship, health policy and advocacy, and global community partner engagement.
Admission requirements for Master of Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS) degree:
1. BA, BS, or BAS (four-year, any major) from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning in the US or Canada is required.
2. All prerequisite coursework must be complete.
3. UPAP does not require the GRE for Master of Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS) degree.
4. All non-native speakers must produce a TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score. Minimum TOEFL score of 550 (written), 230 (computer) or 80 (internet).
5. Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 2.70.
Physician Assistant Studies
College description: The University Master of Physician Assistant Studies is a professional degree program that immerses students in science and clinical coursework, clinical skills training and supervised clinical practice.The MPAS program offers students from Nevada colleges and universities the opportunity to obtain an advanced degree in medicine in less time than it takes to earn a Doctor of Medicine degree.Because MPAS students do not have to complete a residency program after their education, graduates can immediately begin working in the health care industry after passing a national certification exam.Because of the dire lack of primary care providers in its rural and underserved urban communities, Nevada presents numerous career opportunities for physician assistants. National career prospects for physician assistants are also strong.All applications are handled through the Central Application Service for Physician AssistantsThe Graduate Record Exam is not required.Bachelor degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning in the the students.S.Outside employment is highly discouraged while enrolled in this program, due to the rigorous study requirements, and research and teaching assistantships are not offered within the program.The Nevada Health Service Corps offers opportunities for student loan forgiveness to qualifying graduates.
Admission requirements for Physician Assistant master's degree program at University of Nevada-Reno:
1. Applicants must have earned a baccalaureate degree or higher from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning in the United States.
2. A GRE score is not required for admission into the PA program.
3. Official College Transcripts from every university or college attended.
4. Three Current Letters of Recommendation.
5. Updated CV/Resume.
Oklahoma City UniversityRanked 25 in Best Regional University in West Coast.
Admission Information for MS in Physician Assistant Studies
College description: Oklahoma City University has embarked on a major initiative to impact the delivery of health care in Oklahoma through the development of a new Physician Assistant Program.OCU enlisted the assistance of many PAs, physicians and community leaders to develop a Program that will produce graduates with a mission to improve the lives of citizens in the communities they serve through a thorough understanding of disease mechanisms, application of critical thought, community service, servant leadership and life-long learning.
Admission requirements for MS in Physician Assistant Studies from Bay Path University:
1. A baccalaureate degree from an institution accredited by the Commission on Colleges of Regional Accrediting Organization is required. Applicants must earn a bachelor’s degree prior to matriculation.
2. The OCU Physician Assistant Program does not require the GRE or other standardized tests for MS in Physician Assistant Studies from Bay Path University.
3. Application fee of $60.00.
4. A minimum undergraduate or graduate degree GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale is required.
5. A minimum of five biological science courses of three-semester credits is required. The PA Program recommends courses in anatomy, physiology, cell biology, molecular biology, embryology, immunology, and microbiology. Courses with labs are preferred, but not required. While any one biological science course is not specifically required, completing several upper-level science courses provides a good foundation for the study of medicine and high achievement in the sciences contributes to success in PA education.
6. All prerequisite courses must be completed at a regionally accredited college or university in the United States. For candidates holding foreign degrees, a total of 60-semester credits (approximately two years) at a regionally accredited U.S. college or university must be completed as well, prerequisite credit included.
Application deadline for MS in Physician Assistant Studies from Bay Path University is August 1.
Pacific UniversityRanked 25 in Best Regional University in West Coast.
Physician Assistant Studies
College description: Upon the successful completion of the 27-month continuous program, graduates will receive a master of science in physician assistant studies degree.The Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant has granted Accreditation-Continued status to the Pacific University Physician Assistant Program sponsored by Pacific University.A Bachelor Degree is not required, but is often obtained prior to matriculation. The program places no preference on type or major of the degree, but an emphasis is placed on the applicant academic record in the prerequisite courses and the sciences.Shadow experience with a Physician Assistant may count towards the requirement, but will not fulfill the requirement completely.Other course work and degree completion has no limitation.The university graduate students generally reside in off-campus housing within Hillsboro and the surrounding communities.
If applicant have not applied before, applicant will need to create an account. There is a non-refundable $55 Supplemental Application Fee.
Pacific University requires the CASPA Application and the Pacific University Supplemental Application in order for an application to be considered complete and ready for review.
The Pacific University do not require nor evaluate the GRE.
Majors & MinorsTeaching & English Language Learning Master of Arts in Teaching Master of Arts in Education Master of Education Visual Function in Learning Speech-Language Pathology Communication Sciences & Disorders
College description: Become a Physician Assistant, ranked third by the students.S. News and World Report 100 Best Jobs of 2020 and second for Best Healthcare Jobs of 2020.Physician Assistant students will learn to be reflective, insightful, and aware of professional roles as well as the limitations, needs, styles, and values of patients and other health professionals.Dominican Master in Physician Assistant Studies is a 28-month program.Students receiving a Masters in Physician Assistant Studies are prepared for a wide range of careers as a PA in all medicine and surgery specialties and subspecialties, as well as careers in clinical research and education.A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a regionally accredited institution of higher education is required to graduate programs.Pass grades will not be used in GPA calculations for admission requirements.Physician Assistant Shadowing A minimum of eight hours shadowing or working with a Physician Assistant.Prerequisite courses may be taken at any regionally accredited community college or four-year college university. Online courses for science prerequisites will not be accepted, however non-science courses may be taken online.In order to enroll in the MSPAS Program, students must demonstrate they have successfully completed a BA or BS degree, plus or including the following, with a grade of B or higher in all prerequisite courses.Chemistry: 2 semesters 8 semester units or 12 quarter unitsApplications reviewed on a rolling basis between May 1-October 1.The Master of Science Physician Assistant Studies Program is a 28-month year-round program.The Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant has granted Accreditation-Provisional status to the Dominican University of California Physician Assistant Program sponsored by Dominican University of California.Upon completion of the PA program at Dominican University of California the PA graduate will have demonstrated the specific knowledge, skills, and attitudes required to enter medical practice.Physician assistants must demonstrate core knowledge established and evolving biomedical and clinical sciences and the application of this knowledge to patient care in their area of practice.
Admission requirements for Master in Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS) at Dominican University of California:
1. A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a regionally accredited institution of higher education is required to apply to this graduate program.
2. Completed CASPA Application
2. Prerequisite Courses: Prerequisite courses must be completed with a grade of B or higher, however, a grade of B- will be considered.
3. 3.0 GPA or Higher: Required for overall coursework and in the last 30 hours of science courses.
4. Personal Interview: Applicants who have been selected to continue on in the application process will receive an invitation to interview.
5. Three Letters of Recommendation: From previous instructors or employers. Recommendations from clinicians are given more value.
6. Personal Statement: Real-time, self-written personal statement on why Physician Assistant is student choice of profession.
7. Direct Patient Contact Hours: A minimum of 500 paid or volunteer direct-patient contact hours as a paramedic, phlebotomist, nurse, radiology technician, dental assistant, respiratory therapist, medical assistant, medical scribe or other direct patient care contact.
8. Physician Assistant Shadowing: A minimum of eight hours shadowing or working with a Physician Assistant.
9. Exams: GRE is recommended but not required for for Master in Physician Assistant Studies (MPAS) at Dominican University of California.
TOEFL: Applicants whose native language is not English and who have not completed their degree in the U.S. or Canada will be required to submit current TOEFL scores, regardless of their citizenship status. Minimum TOEFL score required: 600 or above on the paper-based test; 100 or above on the internet-based test.
Physician Assistant Studies, M.S.
College description: The physician assistant profession began in the mid-1960s during a time of health care provider shortages in the US. Today there are than 93,000 physician assistants and 196 training programs throughout the US.Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant
Application requirements for Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies program at California Baptist University are:
1.Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and/or the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
2.Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
3.Overall GPA 3.2 minimum.
4.Science GPA 3.0 minimum.
4.The GRE or MCAT is not required for Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies program at California Baptist University.
5.Three letters of recommendations.
7.Applicants whose first language is not English and/or does not have a degree from an institution where English is the primary language of instruction is required to demonstrate English language proficiency by submitting a minimum score of 80 IBT on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or 6.5 on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
Master of Science in Physician Assistant
College description: The current tuition for master’s level courses is $970 credit hour.Students are responsible for paying all of the interest on unsubsidized loans.GRAD PLUS LOANS Credit-based loan available after Grad Students have utilized the annual amount $20,500 in Direct Loans.ALTERNATIVE PRIVATE LOANS Managed through private lenders, issued in the student’s name and may require a co-signer. May be used to pay the remaining costs after the Grad Scholarship and Direct Loans are applied.
Admission requirements for MSPA program at UMHB:
Academic Standards/Prior Education Experience
1. Completion of a bachelor’s degree from a U.S. regionally accredited college or university or the equivalent academic accomplishments, approved by the World Education Service (WES) Credential Evaluation.
2. An overall GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale as calculated by CASPA.
3. A last 60 hours GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale as calculated by CASPA.
4. A science GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale as calculated by CASPA.
5. Overall prerequisite GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale as calculated by CASPA.
1. Original transcripts.
3. Three professional letters of recommendation.
4. Official iBT TOEFL scores submitted to CASPA, with a minimum total score of 100 AND at least 25 in each section (reading, listening, speaking, and writing). TOEFL scores are only valid for two years.
5. Applicants who have obtained US citizenship or have a four year degree from a U.S. regionally accredited institution are exempt from the TOEFL requirement.
6. The Graduate Record Exam (GRE) is NOT required nor considered for UMHB MSPA program.
The University of TampaRanked 24 in Best Regional University in South Coast.
College description: The program will publish the PANCE performance data of UT graduates by publishing the NCCPA PANCE Pass Rate Summary Report, as provided by the NCCPA through its program portal, of the most recent five-year first-time graduate performance.UT first cohort graduates in December 2021 and their PANCE performance data will be published at that time.Provide a quality educational experience that allows graduates to gain the knowledge, skills and competencies required for entry-level medical practice.Provide a quality educational experience that allows graduates the knowledge, skills and competencies required to provide medical care to diverse patient populations in a wide variety of clinical settings.
Admission requirements for Master of Physician Assistant Medicine (MPAM) degree at University of Tampa:
1. Three letters of recommendation from faculty, coaches, employers, patients or health care providers with whom the applicant has a shadow or work history.
2. Minimum GPA of 3.0 in last 60 credit hours.
3. The GRE is not required for application to the Master of Physician Assistant Medicine (MPAM) degree at University of Tampa.
4. Official TOEFL or IELTS scores will be required of all applicants who have not earned a baccalaureate degree or graduate degree from a regionally accredited college or university in the U.S., Commonwealth Caribbean, Bermuda, Canada, United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, Australia or New Zealand. The minimum score is a 90 on the TOEFL and a 6.5 on the IELTS.
5. Completion of outstanding bachelor’s degree with a last 60 credit hours GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Quinnipiac UniversityRanked 9 in Best Regional University in North.
MHS Physician Assistant
College description: As a physician assistant, applicant may perform a wide range of duties, such as suturing wounds, developing treatment plans and assisting in surgery.The university program is nationally recognized with almost all of the university graduates securing their first-choice jobs within months of graduation.This may include further experience in a core rotation, such as emergency medicine, surgery, or pediatrics, or placement in a specialty practice of interest to applicant.Students with AP credits in nonscience courses may elect to take only 14 credits in the fall semester of the first year.In addition to the intensive classroom study during the first year, students are introduced to the clinical application of their training by being paired with a graduate physician assistant or physician one half day a week.Upon successful completion of the 27-month Quinnipiac University Physician Assistant program, students are granted a Master of Health Science and a certificate of completion as a physician assistant.Enrolled students will complete a bachelor’s degree in health science studies, and the top candidates will have the opportunity to be considered for limited spaces available in the Quinnipiac graduate physician assistant program.Top candidates within the PA-Prep track will have the opportunity to be considered for limited spaces available in Quinnipiac’s graduate PA program during their junior year by invitation and an interview process.Students not accepted into the Quinnipiac graduate PA program will have plenty of time during their senior year to fulfill prerequisites needed for other graduate PA programs.
Quinnipiac's physician assistant program participates with the Central Application Service for Physician Assistants
The deadline for a completed application to CASPA is September 1.
The program does not accept: transfer credits, advanced placement in the program, applications for challenge examinations and/or credits for experiential learning. Personal interviews, required for admission, are offered to the most qualified individuals.
All academic requirements must be completed prior to December 31 of the year of application
Graduate Record Examination scores are not required
A cumulative GPA of 3.3 and science GPA of 3.3
Applications are reviewed once all of the required materials have been received. It is their responsibility to ensure that missing documents are received prior to the stated admissions deadline.
In an effort to make the application process easier, the university have compiled a list of common questions and answers about the graduate physician assistant program.
Significant direct patient care experience in the United States or the Canadian healthcare system is also required.
The university most competitive applicants have an average of 2,500 hours at the time of application.
CASPA will verify their application for accuracy, electronically process it, and once verified, release their materials to the programs applicant designate.
This GPA is summarized by academic year , post-baccalaureate and graduate and also includes an overall GPA and science GPA.
CASPA will verify their application as long as two out of their three references are completed.
Upon acceptance, a $500 non-refundable matriculation deposit is required to secure their spot in the program.
The North Haven Campus is designed for collaborative learning for students pursuing degrees in medicine, nursing, law, education and the health professions.
Sacred Heart UniversityRanked 38 in Best Regional University in North.
Physician Assistant Studies Admission Requirements
College description: Learn to provide compassionate, respectful, high-quality healthcare as a certified physician assistant.Learn from world-class physicians, physician assistants and other healthcare professionals in state-of-the-art medical facilities and in a variety of clinical settings.Study in SHU’s patient assessment suites, with state-of-the-art technology and clinical simulators such as Harvey, a cardiopulmonary patient simulator that provides high-fidelity heart and lung sounds.Become proficient in PA profession competencies as defined by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
Admission requirements for Sacred Heart University (SHU) Master of Physician Assistant Studies:
1. An earned baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university, or an equivalent institution.
2. Scores from the Graduate Records Examination (GRE) are NOT required for admission to the SHU MPAS Program.
3. Applicants who have not earned a baccalaureate degree from a regionally-accredited institution in the U.S. must also submit official scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) regardless of the official language of the country in which the education took place, or the predominant language of the degree-granting institution.
Minimum TOEFL scores required are:
4. Overall GPA of 3.0
5. Three letters of reference, including at least one letter from a work supervisor.
6. Personal Statement.
7. Official College Transcripts.
Physician Assistant School Admissions
College description: Make a positive impact in health care and in their community as a Physician Assistant.Take the first step toward a career as a physician assistant, ranked the 3 best job by the students.S. News World Report, and pursue the best program for the job, Physician Assistant Studies.Students study one course at a time, mastering the subject material.The Physician Assistant Studies comprehensive curriculum allows PAs the flexibility to practice in many types of medicine.Led by Christina Singh ’18, M’20, a graduate Biology student, the day offered the sixth-graders a look into the world of forensic science.
Admission requirements for Physician Assistant Studies (PA Program), M.S.P.A.S.
1. CASPA application including 3 professional letters of recommendation.
2. Payment of $50 supplemental application fee.
3. Baccalaureate degree.
4. Cumulative overall 3.0 GPA at the time of application.
5. Official TOEFL scores, from within the last 2 years, with a score of at least 100 (internet based) for International applicants.
6. The GRE scores are not required for Physician Assistant Studies (PA Program), M.S.P.A.S.
Creighton UniversityRanked 1 in Best Regional University in Midwest.
Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
College description: If applicant’re driven by the desire to positively impact the lives of patients, Creighton University’s Master of Physician Assistant Studies program could be a perfect fit.To earn this master’s degree, applicant will complete a 28-month, two-phase curriculum designed in the medical model.Possess a bachelor’s degree in a related field with 3.0 GPA or higher.Financial Aid To help make their graduate studies at Creighton University affordable, the university encourage applicant to file the FAFSA to apply for financial assistance. The university also encourage applicant to apply for available graduate student scholarships and fellowships.
Applicant’ll experience an interprofessional, broad-based medical education in an environment of reflective learning that will transform applicant into an exemplary health care provider.
Bachelor’s degree with 3.0 GPA or higher
Students will apply a biopsychosocial approach to learning patient care with a focus on integrating medical knowledge, clinical problem solving, reflection and communication skills.
Complete a supplemental application and submit a $50 application fee
Possess a bachelor’s degree in a related field with 3.0 GPA or higher
Submit three letters of recommendation from persons other than friends or family members
Bethel UniversityRanked 20 in Best Regional University in Midwest.
M.S. in Physician Assistant Program Prerequisites
College description: College of Adult Professional StudiesToggle College of Adult Professional Studies.Bachelor of Science in Nursing• International Baccalaureate Certificate in Teaching and Learning.Master of Arts in Children and Family Ministry.Master of Arts in Marital and Family Therapy.Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy.According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, physician assistants are in great demand and will continue to be in demand in coming years, with the field expected to grow a significant 30% within the decade.The Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant has granted Accreditation-Continued status to the Bethel University Physician Assistant Program sponsored by Bethel University.A supportive learning community is achieved through the cohort model —a small group of students progressing through a degree program together.Bethel University’s Master of Science in Physician Assistant program is designed as a comprehensive curriculum, and all students are required to complete the prescribed didactic and clinical coursework. The PA program does not allow for exemption from courses, clinical skills, laboratories, or clinical education regardless of prior experience, degree, or credential. Students must matriculate through all aspects of the program and successfully complete all program requirements in order to graduate.As demonstrated by Bethel’s emphasis on being truth-seekers, graduates will possess competence in a balanced core of knowledge drawn from the fields of humanities, natural and social sciences, medical sciences, behavioral sciences, and evidence-based medicine.With Bethel’s desire to make right choices as character-builders, PA students and graduates will demonstrate a commitment to personal and professional growth through lifelong and self-directed learning with an understanding of personal wellness and critical thinking skills for carrying out their calling to medical practice.Based upon Bethel’s commitment to being world-changers as well as salt and light in the world, students and graduates will recognize the privilege of serving others regardless of color, social, ethnic, religious, or economic status, and will acknowledge a physician assistant’s role as one member of the healthcare team.Due to Bethel’s motivation for being Christ-followers and reconcilers, students and graduates will act in a professional manner and integrate appropriate verbal and non-verbal communication skills in the care of patients, as well as render services in a compassionate way.Human anatomy for physician assistant students takes a regional approach to the study of human anatomy.This course is designed for graduate students to learn and gain knowledge in the physiological principles.This is the first of four sequential courses designed to facilitate the develop¬ment of medical history taking, physical examination skills, patient com¬munication, clinical problem solving, clinical procedures, and ethical legal considerations for the physician assistant.This is the second of four sequential courses designed to facilitate the development of medical history taking, physical examination skills, patient communication, clinical problem solving, clinical procedures, and ethical legal considerations for the physician assistant.This is the third of four sequential courses designed to facilitate the development of medical history taking, physical examination skills, patient communication, clinical problem solving, clinical procedures, and ethical legal considerations for the physician assistant.This is the fourth of four sequential courses designed to facilitate the development of medical history taking, physical examination skills, patient communication, clinical problem solving, clinical procedures, and ethical legal considerations for the physician assistant.Topics presented include radiological imaging, infectious disease, oncology, genetics, and fundamentals of pharmacology, immunology, preventative medicine, and laboratory studies.Designed for first-year physician assistant students, this laboratory course is the first of three labs for development of PA students’ clinical problem-solving and decision-making skills.Developed for first-year physician assistant students, this laboratory course is the second of three courses for development of PA students’ clinical problem-solving and decision-making skills.Specifically for physician assistant students, this laboratory course will facilitate the development of PA students’ clinical problem-solving and decision-making skills.Designed for first-year graduate physician assistant students, this introductory course is the first of two professional issues courses to develop PA students’ awareness and professional attributes.Studies the ethical dynamics of healthcare including principles of autonomy, beneficence, nonmaleficence, justice, fairness, and dignity.Repeatable course This course may be repeated with different learning objectives for credit.
Application Requirements for M.S. in Physician Assistant program at Bethel are:
1. 250 Hours Healthcare Experience
2. Earned B.A. or B.S. degree from a regionally accredited or internationally recognized institution
3. Minimal GPA requirement of 3.25 overall and 3.25 overall science on a 4.0 scale as calculated by CASPA.
4. Meet Program Technical Standards
5. Any candidate meeting all application requirements with a bachelor's degree or master's degree from Bethel University will be granted an interview.
6. Any candidate meeting all application requirements with a U.S. Military Veteran status will be granted an interview.
7. The GRE or any standardized entrance exam is NOT required for application or admission to the Bethel PA program.