Stevens Institute of TechnologyRanked 76 in Best National University.
Applied Artificial Intelligence Master Program
College description: In the applied artificial intelligence masters program, graduate students develop a strong background in the theoretical foundations and algorithm development in artificial intelligence and deep learning with a thorough understanding of a variety of engineering applications. Students will learn a blend of software and hardware skills that are applicable across multiple engineering domains.
Admission requirements for Applied Artificial Intelligence Master's Program at Stevens Institute of Technology:
1. Bachelor’s degree, with a minimum GPA of 3.0, from an accredited institution.
2. Official college transcripts.
3. Two letters of recommendation.
5. TOEFL/IELTS scores are required for international applicants.
5. A competitive GRE or GMAT score are required for full-time applicants, but for part-time applicants for Applied Artificial Intelligence Master's Program at Stevens Institute of Technology.