Doctor of Audiology Admissions Requirements, Ft. Lauderdale, FL Program
Applications are reviewed on a periodic basis and the deadline to apply is February 15th.
After the application is reviewed, those qualifying will be offered an interview.
A completed application through the centralized application service, or CSDCAS, and the supplemental NSU application along with a $50, non-refundable application fee
The audiology committee on admissions will not consider an application until all required fees, credentials, transcripts, recommendations, and test scores have been received. The deadline to apply is February 15.
The CSDCAS application help center can be found here.
Johns Hopkins UniversityRanked 12 in Best National University.
There is no separate application process for the Brown Scholarship.
The university recommend strongly that applicant make every effort to submit their completed application along with all the required supporting documents well before the deadline.
There are no set criteria such as minimum GRE scores, grade point averages, or letters of recommendation.
Johns Hopkins University GRE score and admission requirements for graduate programs in Health Professions
Mary Baldwin UniversityRanked 49 in Best Regional University in South Coast.
Doctor of Physical Therapy
Murphy Deming College of Health Sciences will admit one new cohort of DPT students each June. They anticipate a class size of 35 students. Admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis.
Doctor of Physical Therapy program at Mary Baldwin University admission requirements are:
1. A bachelor’s degree is required prior to enrollment. Applicant's official transcripts from the degree-granting institution must be sent to Physical Therapist Centralized Application Service (PTCAS).
2. Submit a non-refundable supplemental fee of $45.
3. Students for whom English is not their primary language, regardless of US citizenship, are required to submit their TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score with their application. A minimum score is 570 (paper-based) or 88 (internet-based). A student may be exempted if they have graduated with a bachelors or graduate degree from a 4-year accredited US university.
There is no minimum GRE score needed to apply for Doctor of Physical Therapy program at Mary Baldwin University.
5. A minimum of 3.0 overall GPA required.
6. Two references are required. At least one reference must be from a physical therapist.
7. 40 hours are required in at least two different settings, such as hospital inpatient, outpatient, pediatrics, long-term care, etc.
Doctor of Physical Therapy program at Mary Baldwin University application deadline is December 1.
Concordia University-ChicagoRanked 77 in Best Regional University in Midwest.
CUC Gerontology Admissions Deadlines Checklists
Students admitted on probationary status must earn a 3.0 GPA in graduate course work within their first semester of enrollment to continue in the program
Step 1: Application for Graduate Certificate Admission Complete and submit application found here.
The statement should be no longer than 1 page.
Step 5: Letters of Recommendation Please arrange for two letters of recommendation to be completed and returned to Concordia University Chicago.
Master’s Degree in Human Services, or related field with a minimum of 3.0 GPA on 4.0 Scale
Graduate Record Exam or Millers Analogy Test , there is no minimum score requirement; however, the score is evaluated by the program coordinator during the application process. GRE or MAT must be taken within the past three years.
Letter of application, including state of career goals and research interests.
There is no minimum score requirement; however, the score is evaluated by the program coordinator during the application process.