Drexel UniversityRanked 95 in Best National University.
Biology Graduate program
College description: The PhD program is open to applicants holding either a bachelor or a master degree. Applicants may only apply to one program. All documents submitted by you or on your behalf in support of this application for admission to Drexel University become the property of the University, and will under no circumstances be released to you or any other party. Official transcripts must be sent directly to Drexel from all of the colleges and universities that you have attended.
The following are the application requirements required for Biology Graduate program
1. Completed online application.
2. Updated résumé/CV
3. Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts
4. Two letters of recommendation
5. Official TOEFL or IELTS scores (international applicants)
6. Official GRE scores (optional)
Admissions USC Dornsife, College of Letters, Arts and Sciences
College description: Our neurologic residency gives you the expertise to provide high-quality physical therapy to patients with a range of neurological concerns. You’ll be prepared to provide excellent physical therapy services to inpatients and outpatients, advance knowledge in the field through rigorous research, and offer knowledgeable leadership to students and colleagues throughout your career. Coursework is completed through continuing education courses, online and on the USC Health Sciences Campus, through the Neurologic Physical Therapy Professional Education Consortium. In addition to clinical experience with expert neurologists and neurologic physical therapists, you will also serve as a teaching assistant for physical therapy courses at USC and publish original research and systematic literature reviews.
To apply, prospective students must first complete the USC online graduate application. In addition to the standard information required by the University, applicants must upload all supporting documents to this online system.
Application deadline: applicants to the Ph. D. program should submit their materials to USC by January 14th.
The following applications materials must be uploaded and submitted through the on-line web application system :
1. USC Graduate Admissions online web application.
2. $90 USD application processing fee (pay on-line). Please click here for information regarding the fee waiver process.
3. Statement of Purpose with specific information about interests and goals.
4. Personal statement
5. Curriculum Vitae/Resume
6. Three (3) letters of recommendation from academic sources. Recommenders must submit their recommendations through the on-line system. Hard copy letters will not be accepted.
7. Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Scores
8. TOEFL scores (required for international students from non-English speaking countries)
9. Copy of unofficial academic transcripts from each institution attended.