No Minimum GRE for Admission to graduate programs in Biological and Physical Sciences - Updated 2021
Drexel UniversityRanked 95 in Best National University.
Biology Graduate program
The following are the application requirements required for Biology Graduate program
1. Completed online application.
2. Updated résumé/CV
3. Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts
4. Two letters of recommendation
5. Official TOEFL or IELTS scores (international applicants)
6. Official GRE scores (optional)
Biological Sciences MS
Official GRE Score
Personal Statement: 1 - 2 pages in length
Applicants to the program are required to have taken the general GRE with no minimum score mandated by the department. Ensure that all documents are received and processed by deadline.
Admissions USC Dornsife, College of Letters, Arts and Sciences
To apply, prospective students must first complete the USC online graduate application. In addition to the standard information required by the University, applicants must upload all supporting documents to this online system.
Application deadline: applicants to the Ph. D. program should submit their materials to USC by January 14th.
The following applications materials must be uploaded and submitted through the on-line web application system :
1. USC Graduate Admissions online web application.
2. $90 USD application processing fee (pay on-line). Please click here for information regarding the fee waiver process.
3. Statement of Purpose with specific information about interests and goals.
4. Personal statement
5. Curriculum Vitae/Resume
6. Three (3) letters of recommendation from academic sources. Recommenders must submit their recommendations through the on-line system. Hard copy letters will not be accepted.
7. Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Scores
8. TOEFL scores (required for international students from non-English speaking countries)
9. Copy of unofficial academic transcripts from each institution attended.