Iowa State UniversityRanked 106 in Best National University.
Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology
As a first step, Iowa State University has collected information on application requirements as well as links where applicant can find further information.
GRE score required at Iowa State University master's degree programs in Cell, Cellular and Molecular Biology
University of California-BerkeleyRanked 20 in Best National University.
Masters of Arts Degree in Biostatistics
Minimum Requirements for Admission for Masters of Arts Degree in Biostatistics at UC Regents:
1. A bachelor’s degree or recognized equivalent from an accredited institution.
2. A grade point average of B or better (3.0).
3. If the applicant comes from a country or political entity (e.g., Quebec) where English is not the official language, adequate proficiency in English to do graduate work, as evidenced by a TOEFL score of at least 90 on the iBT test, 570 on the paper-and-pencil test, or an IELTS Band score of at least 7 on a 9-point scale.
4. Sufficient undergraduate training to do graduate work in the given field.
6. Letters of recommendation.