No Minimum GRE for Admission to graduate programs in Health and Physical Education - Updated 2021
Official GRE or MCAT scores scores: no minimum score required
TOEFL or IELTS for International applicants
Submit their application by one of the university program deadlines
Final deadline for supplemental materials is February 14.
Final deadline for supplemental materials is June 13.
If applicant apply by the Priority or General Admission deadlines and have a completed application by February 14th, the Admission’s Committee guarantees an admission decision of: Admit, Waitlist, or Deny.
The online application asks applicant to describe their academic plans and research interests, their specialization within their academic field, their research experiences and their career goals.
Each statement applicant write should have a clear purpose.
Their statement should be clear, concise, and relevant.
This statement should reflect on experiences and/or circumstances that are not directly related to their pursuit of graduate training in public health, but have an impact of their candidacy as an applicant. The more directly related something is to their application, the more appropriate it is to put in their Statement of Purpose.
Their statement should be clear, concise and relevant.
If applicant have comparable insurance and do not wish to be enrolled in Davis SHIP for this academic year, applicant must submit a waiver application by the stated deadlines.
Although UC Davis has a priority filing deadline of March 1, it is strongly encouraged to submit their application as early as possible.
Applicants must have a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with at least a cumulative 3.0 grade-point average
GREs are required for all applicants, with two exceptions: current students in, or recent graduates of, a US or Canadian MD/DO degree program may submit MCAT scores in lieu of the GRE providing these were taken within 10 years of application, current students or recent graduates of a the students.S. MBA program may submit the GMAT scores in lieu of GRE providing these were taken within 7 years of application. The GRE and other submitted test scores must be taken within 7 years of application, except as noted. There is no minimum for test scores.Complete and submit results from the Graduate Record Exam
Mary Baldwin UniversityRanked 49 in Best Regional University in South Coast.
Doctor of Physical Therapy
Murphy Deming College of Health Sciences will admit one new cohort of DPT students each June. They anticipate a class size of 35 students. Admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis.
Doctor of Physical Therapy program at Mary Baldwin University admission requirements are:
1. A bachelor’s degree is required prior to enrollment. Applicant's official transcripts from the degree-granting institution must be sent to Physical Therapist Centralized Application Service (PTCAS).
2. Submit a non-refundable supplemental fee of $45.
3. Students for whom English is not their primary language, regardless of US citizenship, are required to submit their TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score with their application. A minimum score is 570 (paper-based) or 88 (internet-based). A student may be exempted if they have graduated with a bachelors or graduate degree from a 4-year accredited US university.
There is no minimum GRE score needed to apply for Doctor of Physical Therapy program at Mary Baldwin University.
5. A minimum of 3.0 overall GPA required.
6. Two references are required. At least one reference must be from a physical therapist.
7. 40 hours are required in at least two different settings, such as hospital inpatient, outpatient, pediatrics, long-term care, etc.
Doctor of Physical Therapy program at Mary Baldwin University application deadline is December 1.