University of LouisvilleRanked 127 in Best National University.
Online Master of Science in Biostatistics
College description: The online Master of Science in Biostatistics (MSBST) is designed for professionals with a bachelor’s degree who aspire to start or advance their career in biostatistics, statistics or data science. Offered by the School of Public Health & Information Science at the University of Louisville, this program delivers a forward-thinking curriculum that emphasizes medical, dental, nursing and healthcare applications of statistical analysis, with applicability across countless other industries.
Application deadline is April 15.
Admission Requirements includes:
1. $65 non-refundable application fee
2. Bachelor’s degree in any field from an accredited institution
3. Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0 to be admitted in good standing
4. Mathematics coursework covering differential and integral calculus including multi-variable integration
5. Minimum of two letters of recommendation written within the past twelve months
6. Statement of purpose
In order to show support for our potential students during this global emergency, the School of Public Health and Information Sciences at UofL is waiving the GRE requirement for all applicants to the online MSBST program until further notice.