Online Masters in Communication No GRE - Updated 2020
Digital Media and Design Online Graduate Certificate
To apply for admission to the Digital Media and Design part-time Online Graduate Certificate, complete the application process.
Applicants must have completed a baccalaureate degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university.
The deadline to apply is Friday, March 27
Applications will be evaluated upon receipt of all required documentation:
1. A personal statement from the applicant addressing his/her reasons for applying and his/her plans for the future.
2. Three letters of recommendation from individuals who can address the candidate's potential for success.
3. Current resume or CV (uploaded).
4. Unofficial transcript(s) for all undergraduate and graduate coursework (uploaded).
5. Official college transcript(s) mailed to The Graduate School (see address below). Please note that official transcripts from students previous educational experience at UConn are not required.
6. Successful candidates normally meet the recommended 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA.
7. If you use the results from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), you must have a minimum overall score of 550 for the paper-based test or 79 for the internet-based test.
8. Fields marked with a red asterisk (*) on the application are required fields.
**The GRE and Residence Affidavit are not required.**
Master in Strategic Communication
American University's (AU) online Master of Arts in Strategic Communication prepares you to pivot your messaging and market strategies amid rapidly changing environments and trends. With foundational knowledge in strategy and the platforms available to today's media, you'll optimize messaging for every circumstance.
Degree requirements for the online MA in Strategic Communication include a bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university. A 3.0 GPA in your last 60 hours (90 quarter hours) of undergraduate work is recommended.
**This course do not require a submission of GRE test scores.**
The required application documents include:
1. A completed graduate application
2. A $55 application Fee
3. Phone Interview with Admissions Advisor
5. Statement of purpose
6. Two letters of recommendation, which may be from former professors as well as current or former employers
7. Transcripts from all previous undergraduate and relevant graduate coursework (If a degree was earned outside the U.S., a course-by-course evaluated transcript is required.)
A TOEFL score of 600 (or 100 on the Internet-based test), a minimum score of 68 on the Pearson Test of English, or a minimum IELTS score of seven (7) is required. Additionally, applicants with international transcripts must have them evaluated course-by-course by World Education Services or Educational Credential Evaluators. You do not need to compute your GPA on your application.
Application deadline for Spring is November 15th; Summer is March 15th; and Fall is July 15th
Graduate Certificate Strategic Communication
The WSU Edward R. Murrow College of Communication Online Graduate Certificate in Strategic Communication is designed for individuals who want to advance their professional credentials in advertising, public relations, and digital communications.
Applications deadlines are Aug 1, Dec 1 and April 15 for fall, spring and summer enrollment
1. complete a general application with WSU Graduate School
2. Unofficial transcripts from all undergraduate institutions
3. International students submit TOEFL score
4. A current professional resume that includes at least three professional references name and contact information. The program is designed for individuals who are at least three years outside their undergraduate program and/or have at least three years applied work experience.
5. Statement of Purpose articulating your perspectives, contributions, qualifications, and talents
6. $75 application fee (non-refundable)
*The minimum GPA requirement for admission into the graduate certificate program is 2.7. Applicants with a GPA below 2.7 are subject to departmental review and consideration.
Current WSU Graduate Students:
1. Must be an active graduate student pursuing an advanced degree at Washington State University
2. Must submit an Application for Graduation for Graduate Certificate with the appropriate departmental signatures by the Application for Degree deadlines
3. $25 processing fee with the application
1. This program does not require any undergraduate prerequisites, but applicants must have bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with minimum 2.7 cumulative GPA (applicants with 2.5 GPA will be considered but are not guaranteed admission despite other qualifications)
2. No letters of recommendation required
3. **No GRE required
Marketing Master’s Program
At Southern New Hampshire University, applicant can learn the specialized skills and strategies needed to develop successful new media campaigns in the Master of Science in Marketing with a concentration in New Media and Communications program.
No GMAT or GRE required for admission
The online new media and communications concentration features an in-depth marketing foundation, while offering a focus in communication, personal brands, media technology and campaign marketing.
This course will look at a number of quantitative tools and techniques and their application in a marketing context.
Through exploring platforms, players and technology, the students will have a better understanding of the business models used in online marketing. Understanding consumer behavior in an online environment will help in creating integrated online strategies. All these, together with theories of online campaign development and management, with a hands-on approach to marketing automation and intelligence will provide the frame work for a comprehensive understanding of strategic internet marketing.
Interactive and social media have opened up myriad opportunities for individuals to create, manage, re-create, and even fabricate their identity online. Students will explore the relationship between professional and personal identities, privacy and security in online environments, and the creation of personal brands in various media. Students will have the opportunity to explore and experiment with various types of social media tools to develop an effective and active online brand.
Tuition rates for SNHU's online degree programs are among the lowest in the nation.
Graduate Certificate in Emerging Media Design and Development Program
To do so, the deadline to apply is two weeks before the start of the semester.
Ball State is authorized to accept online students from all the students.S. states.
“Re-enroll ” option under “Academic Intent” in the application.
The university program does not require applicant to take the GRE.
A current resume or curriculum vitae
A 1,000-word statement of purpose that indicates the specific area of concentration applicant want to pursue, the reasons for undertaking graduate study in this department, and the relationship of such study to their long-term personal and professional goals and interests
Applicant can pay their application fees with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. Or applicant may pay online with an electronic check from a the students.S. bank.
If applicant are in one of these categories, make sure to select the fee waiver option in the application.