2100 accredited US Universities for Graduate Programs. 400+ specializations.
1400 No GRE, GMAT schools for the Master’s program
700+ Graduate scholarships totaling $3.5 mm
Online Masters in Environmental and Environmental Health Engineering No GRE
University of California-Berkeley: CEE does not require a GRE subject test but the General GRE Test is required.
Harvard University: If required, an official ETS GRE revised General Test score report.
Admission requirements for Master of Science in Environmental Policy and Management:
1. Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
2. Earned a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale in previous undergraduate work or a 2.5 on a 4.0 scale for the last 60 semester credits or 90 quarter credits (approximately two years of work) for the baccalaureate degree.
3. No GRE or GMAT required for Master of Science in Environmental Policy and Management.
4. Application Form.
5. The $75 application fee.
6. Official transcript from each college or university attended.
7. A personal statement.
9. All applicants, regardless of citizenship status, whose native language is not English or who have been educated in countries where English is not the native language are required to submit proof of English Language Proficiency regardless of citizenship and/or U.S. residency.
TOEFL: A minimum score of 80 on the internet-based exam.
Academic IELTS: A score of 6.5 or higher
Application deadlines for :
Spring: February 12
Summer: April 30
Fall: July 30:
Winter: November 5
- GRE Required: No
- Research assistantships: 107
- Teaching assistantships: 268
- Financial Aid:
We will help you find the perfect fit from 129 colleges
Find scholarships and financial aid for Environmental and Environmental Health Engineering graduate programs
What kind of scholarships are available for No GRE Master’s Programs in Environmental and Environmental Health Engineering?
We have 153 scholarships awarding up to $1,054,444 for Masters program in for Environmental and Environmental Health Engineering, targeting diverse candidates and not restricted to state or school-based programs.
|Robert Noyce Teacher Scholarship Program||$75,000||High|
|University of Cincinnati's Vascular Neurology Fellowship Program||$60,203||High|
|Robert S. McNamara Fellowships Program||$42,750||Medium|
|Dr. Nancy Foster Scholarship Program||$42,000||High|
How can I compare the No GRE Master’s Programs offered by Universities in Environmental and Environmental Health Engineering?
Compare the GRE score requirements, admission details to No GRE Master’s Programs, duration and tuition from 0 number of universities Compare No GRE Master’s Programs in Environmental and Environmental Health Engineering
0.0 rating, based on 0 reviews
Your review has been sent
Start your review of Environmental and Environmental Health Engineering