2100 accredited US Universities for Graduate Programs. 400+ specializations.
1400 No GRE, GMAT schools for the Master’s program
700+ Graduate scholarships totaling $3.5 mm
Online Masters in Environmental and Environmental Health Engineering No GRE
University of California-Berkeley: CEE does not require a GRE subject test but the General GRE Test is required.
Tufts University: GRE not required for current Tufts s ing to the M.S. degree program.GRE scores may be waived for part-time students with five years of industry experience who are the students.S. citizens or permanent residents.
14 universities offer Masters's program in Environmental and Environmental Health Engineering. At this time, we do not have any information on online Masters' program in Environmental and Environmental Health Engineering that do not require GRE. Check out these universities offering online Master's program
Admission requirements for Master of Science in Environmental Policy and Management:
1. Baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
2. Earned a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale in previous undergraduate work or a 2.5 on a 4.0 scale for the last 60 semester credits or 90 quarter credits (approximately two years of work) for the baccalaureate degree.
3. No GRE or GMAT required for Master of Science in Environmental Policy and Management.
4. Application Form.
5. The $75 application fee.
6. Official transcript from each college or university attended.
7. A personal statement.
9. All applicants, regardless of citizenship status, whose native language is not English or who have been educated in countries where English is not the native language are required to submit proof of English Language Proficiency regardless of citizenship and/or U.S. residency.
TOEFL: A minimum score of 80 on the internet-based exam.
Academic IELTS: A score of 6.5 or higher
Application deadlines for :
Spring: February 12
Summer: April 30
Fall: July 30:
Winter: November 5
- GRE Required: No
- Research assistantships: 107
- Teaching assistantships: 268
- Financial Aid:
12 universities offer the Master's program in Environmental and Environmental Health Engineering. Which one best suits your need? We will help make you a decision.
What kind of scholarships are available for Online Master's Programs in Environmental and Environmental Health Engineering?
We have 144 scholarships awarding up to $1,028,391 for Masters program in for Environmental and Environmental Health Engineering, targeting diverse candidates and not restricted to state or school-based programs.
|ASNT Fellowship Award||$20,000||High|
|Ada I. Pressman Memorial Scholarship||$5,000||High|
|GeneTex Scholarship Program||$2,000||High|
|ABC Humane Wildlife Women In STEM Academic Scholarship||$1,000||High|
|GMiS STEM Scholarships||$500||High|
Find scholarships and financial aid for Environmental and Environmental Health Engineering graduate programs
How can I compare the Environmental and Environmental Health Engineering online Master's Programs?
Compare the GRE score requirements, admission details, credit requirements and tuition for the Master's Program, from 12 universities offering No GRE Master's Programs in Environmental and Environmental Health Engineering. Compare No GRE Master's Programs in Environmental and Environmental Health Engineering
Your review has been sent
How will you rate the search results?