Information Systems Security
College description: Students enrolled in the University of Denver's Technology Management Online Masters program will develop leadership skills to the next level and learn to manage technology and teams, meet business requirements, and form strategic alliances. Students will develop an understanding of the breadth of the IT industry and learn to analyze and forecast trends that help your organization achieve competitive advantage.
Learn to navigate real-world cybersecurity challenges and learn how to set up a secure network, secure servers, define application security requirements, and solve hypothetical security breaches.
University College is committed to educational access, and given the difficult circumstances currently impacting millions of people, the University of Denver is waiving application fees.
Focus on a specific professional area within the larger industry sector and master the skills needed to excel in that area.
That's why at University College, applicant can complete their program entirely online. The university online learning platform makes it easy to work anywhere at any time.
University College programs maintain the highest level of accreditation offered by The Higher Learning Commission, one of the regional accrediting bodies recognized by the federal government.
Master of Computer and Information Technology (MCIT Online)
College description: The online Master of Computer and Information Technology (MCIT Online) degree is a first-of-its-kind graduate-level degree program in Computer Science tailored for non-Computer Science majors. Hosted on Coursera, this program brings online the long-running, established on-campus MCIT degree that empowers students without computer science backgrounds to succeed in computing and technology fields.
Applicants must have obtained a 3 or 4-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited School or University prior to intended matriculation date. Current Penn students may apply, but must complete their on-campus degree programs before matriculating into MCIT Online. Current Penn students are advised to apply only after they are certain of their graduation date for their on-campus degree, and can confirm that they will graduate before the matriculation date of MCIT Online.
Submitting your GRE scores is optional, but recommended
Master of Science in Information Technology Online
College description: The Master of Science in Information Technology program will prepare students to meet the increased demand for computer and information technology managers, which will stem from a greater emphasis on cloud computing, the collection and storage of big data, and information security.
Admission requirements for Master of Science in Information Technology at University of Massachusetts-Lowell:
1. Completion of an undergraduate BS or BA degree from an accredited institution.
2. No GRE required for Master of Science in Information Technology at University of Massachusetts-Lowell.
2. Mathematical Maturity: Students should have completed a minimum of one semester of pre-calculus mathematics, one semester of discrete mathematics and one semester of statistics as part of their undergraduate studies, or possess the equivalent experience.
3. C Programming proficiency, to include a minimum of one semester of C Programming and one semester of Data Structures, or the equivalent experience.
4. An application - Apply Online.
5. An application fee.
6. A statement of purpose.
7. Letters of recommendation.
8. Official transcripts.
Pace UniversityRanked 127 in Best National University.
MS in Information Technology
College description: The Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems and Pace University. The Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems. Founded in 1983, the Seidenberg School (CSIS) at Pace University is one of the nation’s first dedicated schools of computer science and information systems. It is named in honor of Ivan G.
Admission requirements for the MS in Information Technology at Pace University:
1. Candidates are required to hold a four-year undergraduate degree or equivalent from a regionally accredited institution.
2. Students with non-technical degrees may be required to take additional courses as electives.
Application Materials for the MS in Information Technology are:
1. Online application form.
2. Official transcripts from all institutions attended (official or unofficial).
4. No GMAT or GRE score is required for admission for candidates who hold a four-year undergraduate degree for MS in Information Technology at Pace University.
Online Master of Science in Information Technology Management
College description: You may opt out at any time. Earn Your Master of Science in IT Management. We also offer four graduate certificates that you can complete by taking four online courses. Once you've earned a graduate certificate, you can use those credits to get started on your Master of Science in IT Management and add the certificate to your resume.
You will need a bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology/Information Systems/Computer Science related field with a minimum GPA of 3.0 and/or significant relevant work experience with a bachelor’s degree in another major.
1. A copy of your resume
2. Official government-issued photo ID
3. 500-word personal statement
4. Official Transcripts
5. Application fee ($50)
Online Master in Information Technology
College description: SNHU Graduate Kyle Turner working on a computer. With the text Kyle Turner '15. Online Master in Information TechnologyMS in IT Program. Learn to identify and implement technologies that drive growth and provide competitive differentiators for any organization.
The MS in Information Technology program emphasizes practical skills as the students will analyze business needs, determine information systems requirements and apply current technologies.
The part of the program mission is to to expand access to quality higher education means removing the barriers that may stand between you and your degree. That’s why you can apply at any time and get a decision within days of submitting all required materials — with No GRE or GMAT required.
Online master's degree candidates must also submit a personal resume. Students with an undergraduate GPA below 2.75 are eligible for provisional acceptance.
Online M.S. in Information Technology
College description: This 15 credit certificate can be completed 100% online. Courses are also offered on campus. The Graduate Certificate in Cybersecurity offered through the College of Business and Information Technology at Lawrence Technological University provides students with comprehensive knowledge of cybersecurity.
Applications are accepted year-round for admission to Fall, Spring and Summer semesters.
A qualified candidate for this program will:
1. Hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
2. Have earned a GPA of 3.0 or higher for undergraduate work.
3. A GMAT is not required for applicants holding a master’s degree or who have been previously admitted to a master level program.
4. A GMAT is not required for applicants who hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent who have maintained a minimum 3.0 GPA for undergraduate course work. For applicants with a GPA of less than 3.0, a GMAT or other assessment tool may be required.