Online MBA in Nonprofit Management
College description: The Master of Business Administration (MBA) develops and teaches business concepts, and hones vision and skills of working professionals to become future leaders, managers and visionaries in a variety of organizational settings. See how fast you can complete your degree! The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program at TUW can be completed in one year as a full-time student. The Master of Business Administration (MBA) develops and teaches business concepts, and hones vision and skills of working professionals to become future leaders, managers and visionaries in a variety of organizational settings.
The Master of Business Administration program at TUW can be completed in one year as a full-time student. The Master of Business Administration develops and teaches business concepts, and hones vision and skills of working professionals to become future leaders, managers and visionaries in a variety of organizational settings.
The university MBA with concentration in nonprofit management is offered 100% online, and provides students with the professional knowledge base and skills needed to prepare them to become nonprofit management professional experts.
Have earned a Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a minimum overall GPA of 2.5.
Transfer student from another college/university’s graduate program in good academic standing
Submit an application to the University.
As a non-profit organization committed to serving the underserved, Touro University Worldwide has waived the $60 application fee for all prospective students.
Stevens Institute of TechnologyRanked 76 in Best National University.
25 Best Affordable Online Nonprofit Public Organizational Management Degree Programs 2020 - Affordable Schools
This means there are opportunities for leadership and management career roles for qualified people – particularly those with a relevant Master’s level degree.
This ranking looks at hybrid and online master’s degrees that build the necessary skills and knowledge for management roles amongst public or non-profit agencies, and general organizational management.
Step 2: Refine the results with data from IPEDS, of colleges offering online master’s programs.
Step 6: Manually verify that an institution actually has one or more online/ hybrid master’s degree programs in nonprofit, public or organizational management.
It is situated near the Rocky Mountains where they intersect with the Great Plains, serving students on-campus and online.
The MPL is 48 credits, typically takes 18 months or longer, and No GRE or GMAT score is necessary.
It serves students online and on-campus, the latter of which boasts an observatory and art museum.
JC offers affordable bachelor’s and master’s level degrees, plus certificate programs. This online master’s degree program develops leadership skills for nonprofit or public sector work, including marketing, fundraising, fiscal management, advocacy, social change, etc. This high-value online master’s degree program has two track options , depending on the amount of relevant experience gained by the student.
This 36-credit master’s degree program builds skills in board governance, financial analysis, strategic planning, volunteer management and other areas of the nonprofit sector.
Students have a choice of fully online or blended courses, and an optional Strategic Fundraising Certificate is available
This 36-credit online master’s degree program covers various aspects of management of the nonprofit sector, including principles of behavior, economics, ethics, social interactions, etc., with case studies to prepare students to work with various organizations: community service, education, hospitals, religious entities, social services, etc.
This 36-credit online master’s degree program covers the topics important to managing a nonprofit organization, including accounting and finance, fundraising and grant writing marketing, social media, strategy and much more.
The core MBA program is one year online This MBA has multiple other specializations, all of which are offered online
It provides educational programs integrated with a Christian worldview, serving students on this main campus, three learning centers, and online.
Alternatives: two online grad certificate are available: Nonprofit Management; Nonprofit Governance.
The Online division delivers distance and online programs.
Master of Science in Nonprofit Management
The 30-credit online MSNM can be completed in under two years, with courses that run eight weeks each. Sample online courses include: Theory and Practice of Nonprofit Management; Personnel Deployment in Nonprofits; Public, Private and Nonprofit Collaboration.
Through learning centers and partnerships, it serves students online and at over 30 locations in the USA and Canada.
University of Central FloridaRanked 127 in Best National University.
Online Nonprofit Management MNM
College description: A Master of Nonprofit Management (MNM) equips students with the skills necessary to understand and manage all components of nonprofit organizations — preparing them for employment or to advance their career in a leadership role. Throughout the program, delve into volunteerism, resource management, grant management, ethics, program evaluation and more.
Through service learning, students take skills from the classroom and apply them to the real world, all while building community partnerships and a professional network.
Applications for the Master of Nonprofit Management program are accepted in the fall and spring. This program requires a minimum 3.0 GPA, but there is No GRE requirement.
Master of Science in Healthcare Informatics
University of PennsylvaniaRanked 8 in Best National University.
Online Master of Science in Nonprofit Leadership
College description: The Nonprofit Leadership (NPL) Program at the School of Social Policy & Practice welcomes individuals who are bright, passionate, and energized to be transformative thought leaders, social entrepreneurs, and innovators for social impact. The world needs innovative approaches to address the world’s complex social challenges.
Applicants for admission to the master’s degree in Nonprofit Leadership Program at the School of Social Policy & Practice must meet all of the following criteria:
1. hold at least a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university anywhere in the world
2. have a grade point average (GPA) that reflects strong academic ability and submit an official copy of a transcript from all colleges and universities attended (including community college and other degree programs)
3. for international applicants whose first language is not English, we require you to take the TOEFL exam. TOEFL scores must be at a level appropriate for advanced graduate work. Currently, we look for TOEFL test scores of 100 or higher
4. provide three (3) strong letters of recommendation, including preferably one professional and one academic recommendation
5. complete the online application for admission including the application essay
6. if seeking financial assistance, applicants should complete the appropriate information on the online application
7. and submit payment of a nonrefundable application fee. Payment must be made with a major credit or debit card.
The application to the NPL program is available online beginning in late September each year. The Early Application deadline is December 15th. The Regular Application deadline is January 15th.
The application fee for the Nonprofit Leadership Program is $65.00. Applications received before December 1st will be granted a reduced fee of $25.00. Depending on circumstances, there are opportunities to request a fee waiver due to hardship.
Applicants are not required to submit GRE scores, but we will still consider test scores if an applicant chooses to submit them.
Columbia University in the City of New YorkRanked 4 in Best National University.
Online Master of Science in Nonprofit Management
College description: Columbia’s Master of Science in Nonprofit Management prepares graduates for leadership roles within mission-driven organizations in a wide variety of contexts, including global and community nonprofits, foundations, higher education, healthcare, the arts, or as in-demand fundraising and development experts.
Apllication deadline is February 15.
You must submit all materials directly, not through an agent or third-party vendor, with the sole exception of submissions by the U.S. Department of State’s Fulbright Program and its three partner agencies IIE, LASPAU and AMIDEAST, and by the Danish-American Fulbright Commission (DAF), Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (DAAD), and Vietnam Education Fund (VEF).
1. $95.00 nonrefundable application fee (U.S. currency)
2. Transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended: In the Academic History section of your online application, you must list and upload unofficial transcripts for all colleges and universities you have attended for at least one term, regardless of the number of credits received. This includes any summer program(s), study abroad program(s), or transfer coursework (regardless of the number of credits received or whether these credits were transferred to your home institution) including any additional mark sheets, official translations, or degree certificates for international transcripts as needed.
3. Résumé or CV.
4. Two letters of recommendation: Letters of recommendation should be written by current or former supervisors or by faculty members with whom you have studied in the classroom, who can assess your academic work, intellectual ability, academic potential for graduate work, address your suitability for the program and your ability to commit to the rigorous curriculum.
5. Statement of academic purpose
6. Supplemental essay
7. Optional: Official scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) general test, GMAT, or LSAT: They are not required upon application submission; however, standard exams are a useful indicator of academic ability and applicants are strongly encouraged to consider submitting scores to further support their candidacy and strengthen their application.