Finding the right college for a Graduate Program can be difficult and time-consuming.
We have simplified the process for you.
Looking for No GRE colleges or best-fit based on your GRE scores, or trying to find an affordable Master's program, we have the answers.
The only site with program details from 2000 US universities across 400+ specializations.
Helped 7000+ students to make the right choice.
Why use CollegeHippo for Master’s program search?
Our team has done 1000s of hours of research to find the program details, GRE, GMAT waivers and 1 year-18 month Master's program from 2000 accredited US Universities. We want you to make an informed decision about your future.
Worried about the cost of a Master's program?
Graduate students owe $37 billion in debt.
Find the most affordable Master’s programs and related scholarships
Answer few questions and we will help you find the right college for you.
We have only accredited college data. The colleges and universities information is from IPEDSLearn more
We are not getting paid to influence the results or show you partial information. Committing to a Graduate program can make or break your career and we want to give the complete information for making an informed decision.
No Gre Schools
A growing number of schools and universities have waived off the GRE for on-campus Graduate and online master’s programs. We have 600+ No GRE schools.Learn more
It is not just the listings of colleges. Check out the program details and the course requirements from each of the school.Learn more
Navigating the admission complexity for Master’s program admission.Learn more
Scholarships & Financial Aid
800+ scholarships totaling $5mm of awards exclusive for Graduate students handpicked by our teamLearn more
Online Master’s Program
Stop wasting time in filling out the forms for each university.We have the program details, tuition and credits required for most of the colleges.Learn more
Graduate Programs account for 40 percent of federal student loans issued each year. That is more than $37 billion in loans each year. We will help you find an affordable college.Learn more
Still not 100% done but we are adding program details and admission information for the Phd/Doctoral programs.Learn more
Recent Activity for Match me Master's
How to choose a Graduate school?
Finding the right graduate school can be a daunting task. There are many factors to consider, such as your academic interests, career goals, financial situation, and personal preferences.
Here are a few tips to help you find the right graduate school for you:
Identify your academic interests and career goals: What do you want to study? What do you want to do with your degree after you graduate? Once you have a good understanding of your academic interests and career goals, you can start to narrow down your list of potential graduate schools.
Research different graduate programs: Once you have a list of potential graduate schools, start researching their programs. Look at the curriculum, the faculty, and the research opportunities. You can also talk to current students and alumni to get their insights on the program.
Consider your financial situation: Graduate school can be expensive, so it is important to consider your financial situation when making your decision. Look at the cost of tuition, fees, and living expenses. You should also look into financial aid options, such as scholarships and assistantships.
Visit the campus and talk to people: There is no substitute for visiting a campus and talking to current students, faculty, and staff. This will give you a better sense of the school culture and whether it is a good fit for you.
What is a Graduate School Search Engine?
A graduate school search engine is a website or tool that helps students find graduate programs that match their interests, needs, and goals. It typically allows students to search for programs by field of study, location, institution type, and other criteria. It may also provide information on program rankings, tuition and fees, financial aid, and more.
How does a Graduate School Matcher help?
Graduate School Matcher can be a valuable tool for students who are just starting their research or who are trying to narrow down their list of potential programs. They can help students save time and effort by providing them with information on a wide range of programs in one place. By using a graduate school search engine, you can find the right program for your needs and goals.
Graduate School Matchers can be helpful in a number of ways. They can:
- Save students time and effort by helping them to narrow down their list of potential programs.
- Help students to discover programs that they may not have considered on their own.
- Provide students with information about programs that are a good fit for their specific needs and goals.
Here are some tips for using a graduate school matcher:
- Be honest and accurate when answering the questions. The more information you provide, the better the matcher will be able to match you with the right programs.
- Consider your priorities. What is most important to you in a graduate program? Is it the location? The cost? The faculty? The research opportunities? Once you know what your priorities are, you can use the matcher to filter your results accordingly.
- Do your own research. The matcher is a good starting point, but it's important to do your own research on the programs that it recommends. Read the program websites, talk to current students and faculty, and visit the campus if possible.
Overall, a graduate school matcher can be a helpful tool for students who are looking for graduate programs. It can save them time and effort, help them to discover new programs, and provide them with information about programs that are a good fit for their specific needs and goals.
Why use Match Me With Master’s Program Tool?
Learning about the best colleges in the US can be tricky, especially when they have so many different locations, settings, social styles, and academic offerings. College rankings are a popular way to compare schools, but it's important to remember that they're not all based on the same criteria. Whether you're looking for No GRE colleges, the best fit based on your GRE scores, or an affordable Master's program, we have the answers. CollegeHippo is the only site with program details from 2000 US universities across 400+ specializations. We've helped over 12000 students make the right choice.
How to search for an accredited online Master’s programs?
Finding the right online master's degree for you can be a daunting task. There are many factors to consider, such as your academic interests, career goals, budget, and learning style. Online learning has become increasingly popular in recent years, offering students a new way to learn that is often more cost-effective, flexible, and convenient than traditional university programs. After examining some of the most common prices associated with traditional and online programs, students can evaluate which form of education makes the most financial sense for them. In the past ten years, online graduates have been fueling the rise of successful institutions, as roughly 40 million Americans with those degrees but no qualifications entered the job market. By 2010, about 3 million students had enrolled in online graduate programs, with 70% of them enrolling in profit-oriented colleges.
Here are a few additional factors to consider when choosing an online master's degree program:
- Accreditation: Make sure that the program you choose is accredited by a recognized accrediting agency. This will ensure that the program meets high standards of quality.
- Reputation: Consider the reputation of the school and the program. You can read reviews from current students and alumni, and you can also talk to people who work in your field.
- Faculty: Look at the faculty for the program. Are they experts in their field? Do they have experience teaching online?
- Curriculum: Make sure that the curriculum for the program is relevant to your interests and career goals.
- Cost: Consider the cost of the program, including tuition, fees, and books. You should also look into financial aid options.
How to find Graduate schools that do not require a GRE?
Many graduate schools require the GRE, but there are also many programs that do not. This can save students a lot of time and money, as the GRE can be expensive and time-consuming to prepare for. There are around 500 universities that do not require the GRE for their master's programs, but it can be difficult to find them. CollegeHippo has made it easy by listing all of these universities on the website. CollegeHippo also has a new tool called "Match me with Master's programs" that can help students find no GRE master's programs that are a good fit for their interests and needs. Students can filter the results by location, program type, and other criteria.
How to search for an affordable online Master’s program
There are a few reasons why you might want to find an affordable online master's program. First, the cost of tuition has been rising steadily in recent years, and master's degrees can be expensive. Second, many people who choose to pursue a master's degree are already working full-time, so they need a program that is flexible and can be completed online. Third, online master's programs can offer the same quality education as traditional on-campus programs, but at a lower cost.
Here are some specific benefits of finding an affordable online master's program:
- Save money on tuition and fees. Online master's programs are often more affordable than traditional on-campus programs. This is because online programs do not have the same overhead costs, such as campus maintenance and student services.
- Have more flexibility with your schedule. Online master's programs allow you to study at your own pace and on your own time. This is ideal for students who are working full-time or have other commitments.
- Get the same quality education as a traditional on-campus program. Online master's programs are taught by the same qualified faculty as on-campus programs. You will also have access to the same resources, such as libraries and online databases.
- Advance your career. A master's degree can open up new career opportunities and lead to higher salaries.
If you are considering pursuing a master's degree, Online master's programs can offer a number of benefits, including affordability, flexibility, and quality education.
How to find Grad programs offered by Ivy Leagues?
The Ivy League schools are renowned for their academic excellence, their highly selective admissions standards, and their rich athletic traditions. They are also among the most expensive universities in the United States. In addition to their academic and athletic achievements, the Ivy League schools have also produced a long list of notable alumni, including former presidents, Supreme Court justices, CEOs, Nobel laureates, and Pulitzer Prize winners.
Some statistics on Ivy League graduate programs
- Acceptance Rates: Admission to Ivy League graduate programs is notoriously selective, typified by acceptance rates such as Harvard Business School's 12% and Yale Law School's 9%. These numbers demonstrate just how competitive admission can be for these prestigious institutions.
- Student Enrollment: Every year, thousands of students are accepted into Ivy League graduate programs. At Columbia University alone, a total of 11,000 enrolled for 2020-2021. Harvard boasted an impressive 16,000 during that same period. It's clear that these prestigious universities provide educational opportunities to a wide range of individuals.
- Diversity: In an effort to foster a more inclusive academic environment, prominent Ivy League graduate programs have taken steps to increase diversity among their student body. For instance, Yale Law School's most recent cohort comprises 47% students of color, while Harvard Business School's class of 2022 is composed of 44% female learners.
- Research Funding: 2019 saw a whopping $1 billion in research funding flow into Cornell University's graduate programs, which is par for the course when it comes to top-tier universities. Funding from government agencies, foundations, and private donors all contribute to the ample amounts of money going toward these prestigious institutions' research projects.
- Employment Outcomes: The high-caliber education offered by Ivy League graduate programs clearly pays off in the job market. For instance, the median starting salary for Harvard Business School's class of 2020 was an impressive $150,000, and Columbia Law School's class of 2020 reached even higher heights at a median starting salary of $190,000.
You can know more about Ivy League colleges via CollegeHippo.
Why use CollegeHippo for your graduate school quest?
CollegeHippo has data from 1,000 universities for master's and graduate programs. CollegeHippo's list of universities comes from IPEDS (http://nces.ed.gov/ipeds/), which is a listing of all 2,100 universities offering graduate programs.
Here are some additional benefits of using CollegeHippo to find no GRE master's programs:
- CollegeHippo is easy to use. Students can simply create an account and then search for no GRE master's programs by location, program type, and other criteria.
- CollegeHippo provides detailed information about each program, including the curriculum, faculty, and cost.
- CollegeHippo allows students to compare different programs side-by-side.
- CollegeHippo offers a variety of resources to help students with the application process, such as essays and letters of recommendation.
What is the outcome of the Master’s Degree?
The outcome of a master's degree can vary depending on the field of study and the individual's goals. However, in general, a master's degree can lead to a number of benefits, including:
- Increased earning potential. Master's degree holders typically earn more than those with only a bachelor's degree.
- Improved job prospects. A master's degree can make you more competitive in the job market, especially for jobs that require specialized knowledge or skills.
- Career advancement. A master's degree can help you advance your career to higher-level positions. For example, many managerial positions require a master's degree.
- Increased knowledge and expertise. A master's degree can help you develop deep knowledge and expertise in your field of study. This can be valuable for both your career and personal life.
In addition to these general benefits, a master's degree can also lead to specific outcomes, depending on your field of study. For example, a master's degree in education can lead to a career as a teacher, principal, or school administrator. A master's degree in business administration (MBA) can lead to a career in management, finance, or consulting. A master's degree in computer science can lead to a career in software development, data science, or information security.
How much will a Master’s degree cost?
The cost of a master's degree can vary depending on a number of factors, including the type of program, the school you attend, and your residency status. However, in general, master's degrees can be expensive.
According to the College Board, the average cost of tuition and fees for a master's degree at a public university in the United States was $12,210 for in-state students and $27,650 for out-of-state students in the 2022-2023 school year. At private universities, the average cost of tuition and fees for a master's degree was $35,740.
In addition to tuition and fees, there are other costs associated with pursuing a master's degree, such as books, supplies, living expenses, and transportation costs. These costs can vary depending on your lifestyle and where you live.
Overall, the cost of a master's degree can be significant. However, there are a number of ways to reduce the cost of a master's degree, such as applying for scholarships and grants, attending a public university, and working part-time while you are in school.
Will I get a better job after my Master's degree?
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median weekly earnings for workers with a master's degree in 2021 were $1,380, compared to $1,070 for workers with a bachelor's degree only. A master's degree can improve your job prospects, advance your career, and increase your knowledge and expertise.Master's degree holders are more competitive in the job market, especially for jobs that require specialized knowledge or skills. A master's degree can also help you advance your career to higher-level positions, such as managerial positions. Additionally, a master's degree can help you develop deep knowledge and expertise in your field of study, which can be valuable for both your career and personal life.
How can I search for Graduate Certificate programs?
Graduate certificates are short term, noon-degree programs that are very good option if you are looking for short term skills upgrade, career switch without a 2-3 year commitment for a Master’s degree or without spending too much on a full fledge Master’s degree. CollegeHippo has Grad certificate programs for 400+ specializations and you can search for Graduate Certificate and Online Grad Certificate Program