2100 accredited US Universities for Graduate Programs. 400+ specializations.
1400 No GRE, GMAT schools for the Master’s program
700+ Graduate scholarships totaling $3.5 mm
Rick Guggolz Memorial Scholarship
In an effort to encourage, support, and reward college students who have an interest in insurance as a career/field of study, the AICP Scholarship Program presents awards three $1,500.00 scholarships annually to selected recipients.
Up to three (3) $1,500 scholarships may be awarded annually for tuition and fees to an accredited educational institution:
- Rick Guggolz Memorial Scholarship (1)
- AICP Insurance Career Advancement Scholarship (2)
Disbursement of scholarships will be made directly to the applicant’s accredited educational institution. Scholarships are not renewable however, a recipient may reapply annually.
Individuals (including past recipients of scholarship) may re-apply each year. Incomplete applications and late materials will not be considered. The AICP reserves the right to reject any applicant, at any time, for any reason.
No Information Available
- Undergraduate applicants must be full-time students, as defined by the accredited educational institution they are attending.
- Applicants must have completed the equivalent of at least two (2) years of full-time college course-work, earned fifty percent (50%) of credit hours required for graduation, or have completed an Associate degree from an accredited educational institution.
- All applicants, whether undergraduate or post-graduate, must have declared his/her major course work to be in the field of Insurance, Actuarial Science, Economics, Finance, Management, Mathematics, Risk Management, Statistics, or a Business-related field.
The following requirements should be submitted by applicants:
- Applicants must submit official transcripts
- Applicants must provide additional academic achievements, extracurricular activities, and leadership roles
- Applicants must give description of current and future efforts to pursue education or a career in the insurance field
- Applicants must submit a letter of recommendation from a teacher, employer, business or civic leader, or member of the clergy
MBA (Business/ Management/ Marketing), Social Sciences and Studies, Applied Mathematics and Statistics
|George and Lavinia Blick Research Fund||$25,000||High|
|William C. Johnson Distinguished Scholarship||$6,000||High|
|Association for Women in Aviation Maintenance Scholarship||$5,000||High|