2100 accredited US Universities for Graduate Programs. 400+ specializations.
1400 No GRE, GMAT schools for the Master’s program
700+ Graduate scholarships totaling $3.5 mm
SHINESTY PLAY HARD SCHOLARSHIPS
Shinesty's goal is to convince the planet to take itself less seriously by making the most bizarre clothing collection ever seen. They want to reward college students who embrace Shinesty's "Work Hard, Play Hard" mentality in favor of this project. Shinesty is proud to give both the Work Hard Scholarship and the Play Hard Scholarship to students who want to see the world take themselves less seriously by excelling academically and socially.
No Information Available
- Students must be enrolled in a 2-year, 4-year, or technical/vocational college or university in the United States.
- Undergraduates, graduate students, and professional students are all welcome.
- You must be a US citizen or Permanent Resident.
- Students from all states are welcome to apply.
- There is no GPA requirement.
- If you are chosen, you will be required to have an unofficial transcript for GPA and enrollment verification.
- To qualify, ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria, then complete the online scholarship application and upload a brief essay or video by the application deadline.
- Applicants who send a video should have a link to the video in the essay text box.
- Scholarship recipients will be chosen based on the relative strength of their submissions and application materials in comparison to the entire applicant pool.
- Essay (500-750 words) or Video (3-5 minutes) answering one or multiple of the following questions:
- Shinesty prides itself on creating unmatched experiences through our expressive and irreverent clothing. How does your involvement both on and off-campus bring people together and better the lives of those individuals around you? How do you rally the troops? How do you nurture and create unique experiences for yourself and others? How does your passion for life translate to lasting change on your campus and in fellow students' lives?
African American, American Indian or Native, Asian, Alaskan, Pacific Islander, Hispanic-Latino, White, Native American
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
|George and Lavinia Blick Research Fund||$25,000||High|
|William C. Johnson Distinguished Scholarship||$6,000||High|
|Association for Women in Aviation Maintenance Scholarship||$5,000||High|