2100 accredited US Universities for Graduate Programs. 400+ specializations.
1400 No GRE, GMAT schools for the Master’s program
700+ Graduate scholarships totaling $3.5 mm
Sixth City Marketing College Scholarship
College costs will easily add up as you factor in classes, room and board, books, and other expenses. Earning a degree isn't cheap. Sixth City Marketing is pleased to launch a one-time scholarship for new and present college and university students. The scholarship will be charged directly to the university and will be applied to graduate or student tuition and/or on-campus room and board.
Entries will be evaluated for spelling and grammar as well as overall storytelling. This is a one-time scholarship. And the scholarship can only be used for tuition, books, or on-campus room and board
No Information Available
No Information Available
- Incoming freshmen
- Undergraduate and graduate students
- No age requirement
- Students must be enrolled full-time in an accredited university or college in the United States
- To apply for the Sixth City Marketing College Scholarship, eligible students will write an essay of 500 words or more about how the internet has impacted or influenced them in their chosen career path/studies. This could include through social media, website development, and design, video production, or a digital campaign.
- There should be content that explains how all of these factors affected you and your future career or research preference. Topics that are out of the box and innovative are a plus.
- The essay needs to be provided in Word or PDF formats
- Enrollment/enrolling at an accredited institute, college, or university (funds will be dispersed to the financial aid office directly)
African American, American Indian or Native, Asian, Alaskan, Pacific Islander, Hispanic-Latino, White, Native American
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
|George and Lavinia Blick Research Fund||$25,000||High|
|William C. Johnson Distinguished Scholarship||$6,000||High|
|Association for Women in Aviation Maintenance Scholarship||$5,000||High|