2100 accredited US Universities for Graduate Programs. 400+ specializations.
1400 No GRE, GMAT schools for the Master’s program
700+ Graduate scholarships totaling $3.5 mm
Schneider Hammers Scholarship
This scholarship is designed to assist candidates who have exemplary character and a strong contribution to community service. Any American citizen who will be attending a college, university, graduate school, or law school in the United States within the current calendar year is eligible for this scholarship. This scholarship is only open to candidates with a 3.0 GPA or higher.
This one-time scholarship grant will be submitted directly to the winner's college or university's registrar's office and will be used to pay tuition, taxes, lodging, and/or books up to the Rate of Attendance. This scholarship will not be renewed. In addition to an essay, applicants must submit an official transcript and one letter of recommendation from an employer or professor/teacher.
- This award serves to assist college students of any color, religion, or nationality in obtaining a degree from any qualifying college, university, graduate school, or law school.
- Applicants must be enrolled or planning to enroll in a college, university, or vocational school within the same calendar year in which they apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must be residents of the United States at the time of filing.
- Applicants must not be immediate family members of Schneider Hammers staff.
- Topic - Personal injuries greatly affect victims and their loved ones, not only physically, but emotionally and financially as well. For many, the road to recovery is not an easy one. Describe a difficult period in your life and how you were able to persevere and move forward.
- Applicants will need to submit an official transcript
- one letter of recommendation from an employer or professor/teacher
African American, American Indian or Native, Asian, Alaskan, Pacific Islander, Hispanic-Latino, White, Native American
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
|George and Lavinia Blick Research Fund||$25,000||High|
|ASNT Fellowship Award||$20,000||High|
|William C. Johnson Distinguished Scholarship||$6,000||High|
|Association for Women in Aviation Maintenance Scholarship||$5,000||High|