2100 accredited US Universities for Graduate Programs. 400+ specializations.
1400 No GRE, GMAT schools for the Master’s program
700+ Graduate scholarships totaling $3.5 mm
This scholarship initiative is a vocational service project of the Rotary Club of Asbury Park that aims to assist and inspire Asbury Park, Neptune, Ocean Township, and Academy Charter High School seniors to achieve a post-secondary degree with a focus on community service. The Asbury Park Rotary Club anticipates awarding up to one scholarship to each of the four high schools. Each chosen recipient will receive a scholarship, which will be paid in equivalent annual installments for the first two years of their particular post-secondary educational program. This scholarship is paid directly to the recipient and is intended to be used for books and other college expenses.
The first payment will be made after the first semester is completed successfully, and the second payment will be made after the third semester is completed successfully. The Rotary Club of Asbury Park will vote on eligibility and prizes depending on the candidate list.
High School and Bachelor Degree
No Information Available
To be eligible for a Rotary Club Scholarship Award, the applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Be a recent or upcoming graduate of one of the four high schools mentioned above.
- Matriculate by October 1st of the application year at a college accredited by an agency recognized by the US Department of Education.
- Transcript with the official college seal confirming or presenting proof of successful completion of first and third semesters with an average of 2.5 or higher as a full-time student
- When an award recipient leaves his or her preferred organization, the committee must be contacted in writing to decide whether or not the criteria are still being followed.
- Completed applications must be received by May 7, 2021.
- Application Form
African American, American Indian or Native, Asian, Alaskan, Pacific Islander, Hispanic-Latino, White, Native American
|George and Lavinia Blick Research Fund||$25,000||High|
|William C. Johnson Distinguished Scholarship||$6,000||High|
|Association for Women in Aviation Maintenance Scholarship||$5,000||High|