2100 accredited US Universities for Graduate Programs. 400+ specializations.
1400 No GRE, GMAT schools for the Master’s program
700+ Graduate scholarships totaling $3.5 mm
Law Offices of Jeffrey Lichtman Community Service Scholarship
Defense attorney Jeffrey Lichtman has worked diligently for nearly three decades to offer professional legal care to those in his community and beyond. Throughout his career in the criminal justice system, it has become painfully apparent to him that society is afflicted with a number of ills, ranging from economic deprivation to drug abuse epidemics. However, within each nation, there is a group of people who go beyond and beyond in their efforts to not only fight but also eliminate such ills through initiatives that spark change and hope for a better tomorrow.
This community are providing the Law Offices of Jeffrey Lichtman Community Service Scholarship to honor these individuals. The aim of this scholarship is to recognize a student who has made a substantial effort to improve their community in some way, such as noticing an issue and taking the initiative to try to solve it.
High School and Bachelor Degree
No Information Available
- Students must be currently enrolled in a properly accredited school, such as a junior college, community college, undergraduate program, or graduate program, in order to be deemed eligible to apply for the Law Offices of Jeffrey Lichtman Community Service Scholarship.
- Applicants who have completed high school or have a GED and are about to begin college are also encouraged to apply.
- All candidates must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- An official or unofficial copy of your most recent academic transcript
- A recent resume
- A 750-word personal essay detailing a community service project that you initiated and had an impact on yourself and those in your community. Please provide a comprehensive overview of what attracted you to this specific community service activity, what social issue or concern this activity aimed to solve, and how effective it was in addressing this issue. If the activity was not a success, please give suggestions for another way to solve your community's problem.
Law and legal studies
|George and Lavinia Blick Research Fund||$25,000||High|
|William C. Johnson Distinguished Scholarship||$6,000||High|
|Association for Women in Aviation Maintenance Scholarship||$5,000||High|